Seatrade Breda | Netherlands | Fulltime
You are part of the Fleetteam, a team of professionals responsible for the day to day technical/marine operation of a group of vessels. In this role you have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
One part is to support the other Fleetteam members (Superintendent – marine /technical and purchaser), QMS department and vessels with various routines to streamline e.g. service engineers boarding the vessels, repair items landed from vessels, and ensure that various processes are followed consciously by vessel management. The second part is to keep the certification for the vessels valid and up to date including organising surveys timely and effectively. The last part is to purchase the required lubricants that are ordered by the vessels and to ensure that they are delivered timely and efficiently on board.
In this position you are expected to work self propelled, pro-active and show the will to learn.
- MBO+ or higher preferably in the Maritime field
- Experience at sea in a marine/technical function or equivalent experience in the Marine industry is highly preferred
- Proven organisational skills and the knowledge how to prioritise and work accurately.
- Good written and spoken knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- IT literate
- Team player who combines precision with perfection
- Open minded and strong focus on improvements
- Able to work in compliance with our Seatrade Standards
- Applicants must live in the vicinity of Groningen
- An all-round position within an international maritime environment with a market leader operating technically complicated and challenging vessels.
- When your ambition, potential and experience level is good, we offer the possibility to grow into another position in the Fleetteam.
- An attractive remuneration package including a good pension scheme.
- Position for 40 hours per week, temporary contract with the prospect of a permanent contract.
If your personal profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and application letter to: Seatrade Groningen, Iris Tuinder – Corporate HR Manager, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.seatrade.com
Are you ready to join #TeamSeatrade?