Seatrade Groningen | Netherlands | Fulltime
Who we are
Seatrade Chartering B.V. is a dynamic and ambitious international shipping company with its office in Breda, the Netherlands. Seatrade commercially operates a fleet of specialized reefer and container vessels. The comprehensive transportation services of Seatrade are widely recognized for their high standards and Fast Direct and Dedicated approach.
What you will do:
Working in a team of enthusiastic and international group of people, you will be responsible for handling of cargo documents within a certain vessel trade. This includes invoicing, credit management and customer service (including some facility tasks), as well as maintenance of our voyage and container software (Axapta/Flexship). In this position you maintain daily contact with our customers and international agency network. Furthermore, you will support the Marine Accountants and Credit Manager in several administrative tasks. As such you will be an all-round team member with a variety of administrative, financial and operational tasks.
What we require
- MBO certificate
- Affinity with the Maritime industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and good command of the Dutch and English language
- An open-minded team player who is able to work independently and with a flexible attitude
- Proven organisational and solution-oriented skills, knowledge how to prioritise and work accurately
- The ability to manage stress situations
- An analytical mind with a commercial and financial understanding
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Axapta / Flexship) is a plus
What we offer:
- A challenging job in a dynamic an international maritime environment.
- Fulltime position for 37 hours per week
- Start with a definite contract of 6 months with possibility of continuation in case of positive evaluation and mutual satisfaction.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated